Magento Monthly Maintenance
Give your magento site the health check it needs every month
Running an online business with a pro-actively managed magento website is better than fixing errors as and when they occur.
What is included…
- Security patch installations
- Fix remote access login activity
- Scanning for updates, patches, malware, etc.,
- Full Security audit
- Database backup
- Core files modification check
- Cron job check, reindex/caching check
- Review disk space and bandwidth usage
- Review server capacity
- Detailed security scan
- Complete website backup
- Log files clean up
- Cache files clean up
- Extension health check and suggestions
- Database optimization (clearing URL rewrites, logs, etc)
- 404 error check
- Review exceptions and error logs
- Missing images check
- Suggestions for speed optimizations
- Monthly report submission
£100 per month (3-4 hours @£30/hour)
Typically suited for websites having ~5000 products
Terms and Conditions:
- When you are signing up for our maintenance plan, you are given access to our magento support portal, where you can raise tickets or ask questions on your magento website.
- We do not guarantee that your website can never be hacked or brought down by external sources. No website can be safe from a hacking attempt. Here, we are trying our best to “prevent” possible website hacks/failures, and in the event of one, then try to restore it as soon as possible.
- We do not take responsibility for the loss of revenue during the downtime of a website upgrade or in the unlikely event that a website is under attack.
- Our support timings are 9am-5pm Mon-Fri GMT, via our support ticket portal.
- For telephone support, please schedule a suitable time with any of our agents, via the support portal.
- The scope work is 3-4 hours of maintenance activity per website, per month, based on an average of 5000 products per website. Websites with large number of SKUs or higher traffic will need customized maintenance plans.
- Any additional development or customization tasks would be charged at our hourly rate.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we do not warrant or represent that our maintenance services will result in increased sales, revenues, profits or customers, specific lead or traffic generation, sales, profitability or any other outcomes.