We do the work.
You reap the rewards
As your Growth Partner, we’ll build you an ecommerce website, then take care of your marketing and technology strategy… So you can focus on running your business.
No up-front payments. No hassles. And nothing to worry about except watching your revenue grow.
A turnkey web solution for ecommerce business owners who want to grow.
You know that a great ecommerce website is critical to your success.
But creating a good-looking site optimized for online sales is an expensive proposition. Plus, without an extensive marketing budget, how will shoppers find you?
And then there’s the challenge of running a successful ecommerce growth team—you’ll need to get strategy, design, development, marketing, content, and even IT running in sync. Otherwise, you’ll stagnate and struggle as you try to stimulate growth and increase sales.
dZine-Hub can solve all those problems for you.
As a Growth Partner, we’ll help you build, optimize, scale, and nurture your brand’s online presence, with a singular focus on growth. And we’ll do it all for no upfront investment—just a negotiated percentage of revenue for the length of our partnership.
You’ll get a professional ecommerce website that looks beautiful and works flawlessly on any device—desktop, tablet, or phone.
We’ll market your site, driving qualified traffic to your virtual door.
And of course, we’ll also provide ongoing technical support, so your site stays safe and secure from hackers and malware at all times, and you can sell 24/7.
Of course, you could hire. But why would you want to?
No, you don’t need to partner with dZine-Hub and have us build and launch your ecommerce site.
However, if you chose to hire your own team members, you’d pay up-front for
- UI/UX designers
- Magento/Shopify developers
- Site managers
- PPC specialists
- Data scientists/data mining experts
- Growth strategists
- Senior staff to communicate with all the above roles
The biggest businesses could afford to hire a team like this. But even they choose to partner with dZine-Hub—because we bring all these resources and more!
Here’s what’s included when you choose us as your Growth Partner
- Comprehensive design phase that ensures all your needs are met. With dZine-Hub, you’ll have access to expert designers who can create your brand identity from scratch.
- Custom-designed and built webstore. We install and manage all necessary plugins and add-ons, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Inventory data consolidation and optimization. Never worry again about missing inventory data or losing revenue because of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Marketplace integration and setup services. Connect to Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Walmart, and more.
- Shipping setup services. We’ll optimize your shipping setup to ensure you can get your products to your customers in the most cost-effective way possible.
- API and datafeed integrations. Streamline your operations by connecting your site to order fulfillment, labeling, invoicing, and more.
- Payment method integrations. We’ll customize your site to work with all major payment methods, including PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, and others.
- Maintenance and security. Our comprehensive suite of security and maintenance services will give you the peace of mind you want and need.
- Pay-per-click management. We’ll take care of running your ads on Google, Bing, Instagram, and Facebook, and more.
And many more services—everything you need to “flip the switch” on your ecommerce website and watch as it goes to work for you.
120+ eCommerce websites designed and launched
$10.5M GMV managed for clients
40,000+ hours of Magento expertise
With every project, we put ourselves in the shoes of your customer and craft an innovative, conversion-first solution that makes your store efficient, responsive, and ready to sell.
The work doesn’t stop with design and development either. After your site is up and running, we perform all the regular maintenance necessary to keep things running smoothly! We routinely audit for security vulnerabilities and ensure usability with regular performance testing.
Finally, we help you establish your brand’s presence online by running your targeted ads, so you can show your customers what they want when they need it!
Frequently asked questions
Who is dZine-Hub?
We are a team of dedicated and skilled programmers and designers who can take on any ecommerce challenge. We’ve helped businesses worldwide with eBay storefronts, Shopify builds, and custom Magento solutions.
Who chooses dZine-Hub?
We’ve found our Growth Partner model works best if you manufacture your own products since you’ll be less prone to stock or inventory issues. It’s also helpful to have a robust customer support department, because that’s the only part of an ecommerce site we DON’T take care of. And, of course, we prefer to partner with businesses that are serious about selling online. We succeed when you succeed, so we like working with serious partners only.
Please note that we generally accept only one new Growth Partner per quarter—so if this feels like a good fit, we’d love to talk to you.
If we partner with you, will you own a part of the business?
No—as a Growth Partner, you’ll share a portion of top-line revenue and never anything else.
Is there a contract period?
Getting a site online and in the black is a significant undertaking. In fact, we often operate at a loss to our own company for the first several months of a new Growth Partner relationship. For this reason, we prefer a lock-in period of at least three years.
Does dZine-Hub pay for everything, or are certain costs our responsibility?
You will take care of third-party costs like server hosting, ad spend, review systems, email marketing, other software, and so on. We absorb what we would typically bill you for site design and creation, ongoing security and IT support, and marketing strategy and management.
In the past, we’ve also encountered businesses with outdated legacy technology that they need to upgrade before we can work with them, but this happens very rarely. If you would need to upgrade your infrastructure before working with us, we’d let you know so you could budget for that cost.
You could be our next success story.
Say goodbye to eCommerce headaches. Let dZine-Hub build, market, and manage your online store for you.
With our innovative and experienced team on your side, we’ll reinvent your eCommerce site. Then we’ll market your site like it deserves, driving qualified traffic to your door. And we’ll do what’s required to lead you through every stage of your online ecommerce growth.
To learn more about becoming a dZine-Hub Growth Partner, contact us using the form below. Let’s get started!