Magento Case Study
About the client
Jolly Rascals is an online onestop kids fashion website. It was launched years ago from a market stall in Yorkshire and grew into their holding company ‘Lemar Fashions Ltd’ and found its place as a well-known importer and exporter of children’s fashions. Now 30 years later, the brand is a larger than life business with headquarters in the City of Leeds. The new venture sees the launch of Jolly Rascals shipping affordable kids fashion worldwide. They sell some of the world’s most loveable character brands from the infamous Minnie Mouse to those Gothic Monster High Girls alongside non-branded fashion lines.
Their major concern was poor sales due to improper management of the website, and Jolly Rascals’ primary goal was to achieve the following results:
- extend functionality and, as the result
- push up the sales
- increase performance of the site
- make the website more user friendly
- product management
- make it possible to subscribe to the newsletter
We followed agile methodology for development, that is splitting development into different phases:
- Migrated data from magento 1 to magento 2.
- Built a website with some basic default designs.
- Integrated third-party extensions to meet some expectations like ajax shopping cart, ajax layered navigation, One page checkout to make the checkout user friendly.
- Xtento feed setup
- Considering the UX and the attractiveness of the brand, our designers succeeded in showcasing the best website design after a few A/B tests
- Post design, our Magento developers through their efforts, took the website to the next level within a few months
- Carried out data consolidation to facilitate proper Data Management
- Magento optimization for peak website performance
- Improved website scores on the Gtmetrix and google page speed insights
- Integrated Google merchant center for google shoppings
What we achieved
- online marketings like google ads, Google merchant center, social media
- Monitored customers activity on the website by integrating zoho page sense tool and made the website even more user friendly
- Reduced page load time (by 50%)
- Increased customers visit to the site
- Steadily increase in sales
Magento Websites We've Built, Optimized & Actively Manage
One Shop for All Your Magento e-Commerce Website Needs.
Design, Development, Integration, Optimization &Ongoing Maintenance .
Schedule a FREE Discovery Call